An experimental study on active tendon control of cable-stayed bridges
- ‘System damping effects on cable-stayed bridges’, Proc. 12th IABSE cong. Vancouver, 747–754 (1984).
- ‘Nonlinear vibration and active control of cable-stayed bridges’, Doctoral Dissertation, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Tokyo, 1990.
- ‘An experimental and analytical study of autoparametric resonance in a 3DOF model of cable-stayed girder’, J. nonlinear dyn. (in press).
- ‘Active stiffness control of cable vibration’, J. applied mech. ASME (in press).
- ‘A nonlinear dynamic model of cables and its application to a cable-structure system’, J. sound vib. (submitted for possible publication).
- Nonlinear Oscillations, Wiley, New York, 1979.
- ‘Synchronization of human walking observed during lateral vibration of a congested bridge’, Proc. 6th U.S.-Japan bridge eng. workshop 449–462 (1990).
- , and, ‘Vibration control of membrane space structrures through the change of support tension’, Proc. 40th cong. int. astronaut. federation IAF-89-335 (1989).
- Cable Supported Bridges, Wiley, Chichester, U.K., 1983.
- ‘Estimation curve for modal damping in stay cables with viscous damper’, J. struct. eng. ASCE (submitted).
- Über diese
- Erstellt am
- Geändert am